- I own an Axiom Powertrain, is it possible to upgrade the software to the RealAxiom version ?
- I am pedalling but the heart-rate value is not given on the screen.
- The program doesn't register any information.
- Can the RealAxiom also be used without connecting it to a personal computer ?
- I have installed the program but the software won't recognize the roller.
- If I wish to remove the RealAxiom software, does the procedure automatically eliminate all the components of the software, or does some manual operation have to be carried out? In particular, are the Race Videos cancelled or do they have to be remove
- What are the recommended requirements of a personal computer for optimum use of RealAxiom software ?
- I can't install the video courses.
- I accidentally cancelled a video race with the “CANCEL RACE” key
- The AXIOM courses are missing.
- The Video Races available on the market are sometimes too difficult. It is possible to train on just a particular section or climb, while also saving the data as though it were a complete race ?
- Although wearing the chest band, the console does not read the heart-rate and the red LED does not flash
- When I pedal the heart rate value is very high even if the resistance is low, while the value is correct when I don’t pedal.
- I have a heart-rate monitor, and the red LED (that of the heart) flashes on the console but the value on the display remains at zero.
- Inside what distance can RealAxiom’s heart-rate monitor receiver receive the signal transmitted by my chest band transmitter? Also, what happens if I stand up ?
- Is there a list of chest band heart-rate monitors compatible with the RealAxiom?