- Although wearing the chest band, the console does not read the heart-rate and the red LED does not flash
- When I pedal the heart rate value is very high even if the resistance is low, while the value is correct when I don’t pedal.
- I have a heart-rate monitor, and the red LED (that of the heart) flashes on the console but the value on the display remains at zero.
- Inside what distance can RealAxiom’s heart-rate monitor receiver receive the signal transmitted by my chest band transmitter? Also, what happens if I stand up ?
- Is there a list of chest band heart-rate monitors compatible with the RealAxiom?
- The program shows an incorrect heart rate value.
- The heart-rate value displayed seems unusually high or too low